Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, Judy, Judy. (Do I sound like Cary Grant?) :roflol:

Any hoo. I'm gonna shoot revolver not limited as I put on the app. Could you please change it.

Thanks, Dennis Tucker.

My grampy used to do that to me all the time... lol

Anything to make my life more difficult ey Dennis!!!

Changed

Judy

Any hoo. I'm gonna shoot revolver not limited as I put on the app. Could you please change it.

Thanks, Dennis Tucker.

Changed

Judy

I deleted it. I figured that someone did and you were sick of it. I guess I deleted it too late.

Thanks, Dennis Tucker.

Changed

Judy

I deleted it. I figured that someone did and you were sick of it. I guess I deleted it too late.

I don't mind it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all...

Only about a week before the late fee starts... anything post marked by the 13th will not be assessed the late fee. Anything after that will have the $20 late fee on it.

Hurry up and get those applications in!

Judy

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a new computer and haven't got winscore on it yet. I am getting the disk tomorrow so anyone who sent in their stuff and it hasn't showed up on self squadding yet should see yourself tomorrow.

For all of you shooting on Friday Chris decided instead of doing subs on friday his wife is going to come out and do hot dogs and burgers on the grill since it is mostly staff that day. Just a heads up! Since the 13th was a Sunday any applications with the post mark of the 14th will not be assesed the late fee. If you haven't sent me your application you must remember to add the $20 late fee. Don't forget if I don't have your suff post marked by the 21st you will not be entered into the prize drawing either! Hurry up less than a week for that deadline!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a new computer and haven't got winscore on it yet. I am getting the disk tomorrow so anyone who sent in their stuff and it hasn't showed up on self squadding yet should see yourself tomorrow.

Everything is up and running now. If you are on the squadding page but have not yet recieved a pin let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know I am back from vacation and everyone should be on the squadding system. If you sent your application in and you are not there or you haven't recieved your pin to squad yourself let me know.

Less than a week... are we ready????? Anyone still wanting in we have slots, just shoot me an e-mail and you are as good as in!!!!! Great stages + Great people = ohe hell of a good time!!!! Hopefully it won't snow... haa haa haa

I'll be heading up in the moring for the match. Things worked out and I'll be shooting Sat.

I had one of my Grams pads crack and looking for another one or two if anyone has some 11mm pads for sale. I'll be on squad 25 if you have any 11mm for sale.

Looks like a fun match.

Flyin

Yep, Flyin40 and I are heading up Friday to check things out. We should be there by the afternoon. We plan to look the stages over and then hit dinner. Shooting Saturday (instead of Sunday...as I was scheduled to shoot before).

See you all soon.