Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Older CR Speed Holster and Belt Problem

falconpilot

Anyone run into this problem...I'm using an older CR Speed Holster, and a CR Speed belt. Not matter how tight I tighten the holster on the belt, I stll get back and forth play with the holster. The belt is not quite wide enough it seems. I've tried taking a little off the backing plate of the holster to tighten the holster to the belt a little more, but its still moves around...Anyone else had this problem...Does CR speed make a belt that is just a little wide/thicker(I'm guess 1/8" or so)...Thanks Jim

Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees!!!! I knew it had to be a simple fix, but damn if I could think outside the box on it!! I'll give it a try..Thanks again!! :cheers:

Jim

I put stickey back velcro in the belt slot then put it back together where I wanted it.

Jim

Edited by falconpilot

I do something which I think is similar. I put the loop part of the sticky velcro on the surface of the holster that would normally contact the inner belt. That locks down the holster and makes the whole inner/outer belt thing work better. When the belts are apart you can still move the holster around if that is needed. I also have the same gender velcro on the mag pouches to keep that side of the belt locked down also.

Later,

Chuck

I do something which I think is similar. I put the loop part of the sticky velcro on the surface of the holster that would normally contact the inner belt. That locks down the holster and makes the whole inner/outer belt thing work better. When the belts are apart you can still move the holster around if that is needed. I also have the same gender velcro on the mag pouches to keep that side of the belt locked down also.

Later,

Chuck

I'm going to steal your idea and do that! My pouches could use a little bit more stay in place mojo.