Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 610's

Kimberkid

I somehow missed until just recently that S&W started making 610's again. Does anyone have one of the new run models? Are they as good, better, or worse than the old models? What is the MSRP or actual street price of these? What, if any changes have they made?

Sorry to bring up something that may have been disscussed already. Please direct me to another thread if that is quicker.

Thanks again!!

I somehow missed until just recently that S&W started making 610's again. Does anyone have one of the new run models? Are they as good, better, or worse than the old models? What is the MSRP or actual street price of these? What, if any changes have they made?

Sorry to bring up something that may have been disscussed already. Please direct me to another thread if that is quicker.

Thanks again!!

Here's the link to the first thread I believe,

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...r=all&st=50

Have not handled a new one yet, blurb on Gunbroker said one of each to certain dealers or something like that.

looks like a 1st issue 610 with frame mtd FP and the lock, has a fluted cylinder of the 1st one.

Couple gun shows coming up in Jan. so maybe I'll get to see one then.

• 1 month later...
the 610-3 has a lock but an unfluted cylinder. My reason is the 610-3 is on the CA approved list already and would sure make things easy :)

Just picked up one today. It is a 4" 610-3, but with a fluted cylinder. So i guess your good to go. I would still make sure with your ffl when you make your order though.