Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Source for new EAA Limited

dmedley

No source right now. The supply has ran dry..... :o

Best option is choose the dealer who gives you the best price and put it on order. That's what I did... and I'm still waiting...

Figure $1000 +/- $50 once you do find one.

Anyone know of a source for a new EAA/tanfo limited and an appr. actual price (not msrp). Thanks.
Edited by KSmoker

No source right now. The supply has ran dry..... :o

Best option is choose the dealer who gives you the best price and put it on order. That's what I did... and I'm still waiting...

Figure $1000 +/- $50 once you do find one.

Anyone know of a source for a new EAA/tanfo limited and an appr. actual price (not msrp). Thanks.

Thanks makes the CZ-75 tac sport look more tempting.

Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one wondering about this...

Someone needs to kick EAA/Tanfoglio in the nuts. They are being real idiots. There are many of us willing and able, with money in hand, to buy their guns.

I know the USA practical shooting sports are dominated by the 1911 wide-bodies (and plastic guns in production). I know they think they can't compete (in the market). I think they are missing out on a huge opportunity to establish themselves as a great alternative.

With an open/limited 1911 running from $2000 - $5000, the Limited Elite and Gold Team are a great value.

If they don't get their act together, I'm gonna have to cancel my order and buy a 1911 instead.

Someone needs to kick EAA/Tanfoglio in the nuts. They are being real idiots. There are many of us willing and able, with money in hand, to buy their guns.

I know the USA practical shooting sports are dominated by the 1911 wide-bodies (and plastic guns in production). I know they think they can't compete (in the market). I think they are missing out on a huge opportunity to establish themselves as a great alternative.

With an open/limited 1911 running from $2000 - $5000, the Limited Elite and Gold Team are a great value.

If they don't get their act together, I'm gonna have to cancel my order and buy a 1911 instead.

I agree with you. Tanfoglio's product is fine. Henning is doing all he can. The weak link is EAA. They have been the weak link for years. Back in 04 we tried to purchase SEVERAL Tanfoglio Stock 9mm through Phil's old FFL; EAA gave us the run-around - even after we offered to pay in advance. It was a simple request. They failed. Repeatedly.

If anyone sees Mr. Tanfoglio at this year's SHOT Show, please urge him to find additional importers OTHER THAN EAA. If EAA has an exclusive distribution agreement, I hope Tanfoglio cancells it & send the guns to the USA through other importers.

I agree with you. Tanfoglio's product is fine. Henning is doing all he can. The weak link is EAA. They have been the weak link for years. Back in 04 we tried to purchase SEVERAL Tanfoglio Stock 9mm through Phil's old FFL; EAA gave us the run-around - even after we offered to pay in advance. It was a simple request. They failed. Repeatedly.

If anyone sees Mr. Tanfoglio at this year's SHOT Show, please urge him to find additional importers OTHER THAN EAA. If EAA has an exclusive distribution agreement, I hope Tanfoglio cancells it & send the guns to the USA through other importers.

Amen brother.

• 2 weeks later...
The prices on the CZ TacSport has dropped pretty dramatically over the last few months, word has it that they are discontinuing the line. I can get 'em to you for pretty cheap if interested, PM me.

What are they going to replace them with?