Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for 38 Super Bullets.

I was using Master Blaster bullets in the 38 super 150 gr round nose sized .357. The bullet mold would have been made by Magma. The bullet had one lube ring and had a more of a pointed round nose.

You can copy and paste the site below and it should bring up the image of the bullet. If anyone knows of anyplace making this bullet, please send me a note.

Thanks

Dean

http://www.magmaengineering.com/images/mol...S140150RNFB.gif

This is what I am looking for

38S140150RNFB.gif

The two bullet design that compare to that is made by Billy Bullets for one, There are others but I don't know of them. One is a 135 grain bullet, actual weight on my scale is 133.6 and the 160 grain, acutal weight is 159.5, again on my scales but I never dust it nor have I had it calibrated. It is close enough for me.. good luck rdd

This is what I am looking for

38S140150RNFB.gif

The two bullet design that compare to that is made by Billy Bullets for one, There are others but I don't know of them. One is a 135 grain bullet, actual weight on my scale is 133.6 and the 160 grain, acutal weight is 159.5, again on my scales but I never dust it nor have I had it calibrated. It is close enough for me.. good luck rdd

Thanks, I will probably try the 135 as I think the 160 might be too much for the 38 short colt.

• 5 months later...

Have you looked at the Nosler IPSC bullets? They have a 150 gr .357 jacketed bullet for $14.75/250. I picked up a few thousand from Widener's.

I thought this was a pretty good price for a premium jacketed bullet.