Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have a video of the A2 match I want to post, but cant figure out how. I have done a search but it didn't come up with any results. Do I need to start a Youtube account or is there an easier way? Thanks for any help you can give ;)

TG

If I can do it any one can, = Go to a place like You Tube and sign up for an acount its free

it will have a few things to click through and it will give you prompts on up loading the video.

After you (up-load ) it you can post a link to it or just provide the address.

I did several on Google Video = but it was kind of fuzzy ? the first one was good though so it could have ben me Up-Loading several at one time.

any way just like trying to Email a video and it does not work so good = you post the video and share the address.

Put something in the name that makes it easy to identify

Like my stuff is at www.video.google.com seach on that site for Area 2 or better yet search for AlamoShooter = you will find the fuzzy stuff

JF

I don't know if You Tube has this feature yet, but at least with video.google.com the viewers of your video can also download video google's own proprietary player, then download individual videos to their hard drive.

I think the resolution gets way better that way, and you can watch them any time you want, without having to be connected to the internet.

My videos, all hundred something plus, can be found by going to video.google.com and then typing in either:

"tackleberry productions"

OR

"posercam productions"

at the search window.

All the vids I upload to video google get compressed and the file size is usually half of what it was originally, so I assume the resolution to be about half as well.

Thanks for all the info everyone. I have tried to set up the Youtube accout, but I keep getting a message that says to confirm e mail address or something like that. I don't know exactly what is going on, but I'll keep working on it!

TG

Thanks for all the info everyone. I have tried to set up the Youtube accout, but I keep getting a message that says to confirm e mail address or something like that. I don't know exactly what is going on, but I'll keep working on it!

TG

Send it to me at sonytrinity@hotmail.com

I'll host it for ya

TG

Send it to me at sonytrinity@hotmail.com

I'll host it for ya

Thanks for the offer! I think I got it though! I'll try to post it here in just a minute. It will be under match questions or something like that.

TG