Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ESC Spring Multi-gun announcement

HEY!!! THAT ISN'T FUNNY!! I KNOW OF A CLUB THAT YOU MIGHT START TO THINK THAT BECAUSE THE SCORES DON'T COME OUT FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS!!!

All kidding aside, Carl did a great job with the match...and the shooting!! (he won it of course). Good COF's and the scores were out fast!! Beautiful weather too!! Thanks Carl and a great big thanks to all of the RO's. Without you guys, the matches wouldn't run nearly as smooth. Thanks so much.

Adios,

TG

All shooters have been E-Mailed a copy of the results by stage and class. Great match/stages and just one question...why do I RO so much? Must resist.........

Scott

TG,

I can't for the life of me even know what match you might be refering to that has yet to post scores from a 3 gun match. At least the Moto-Bike ridding was good afterwards......

All shooters have been E-Mailed a copy of the results by stage and class. Great match/stages and just one question...why do I RO so much? Must resist.........

Scott

TG,

I can't for the life of me even know what match you might be refering to that has yet to post scores from a 3 gun match. At least the Moto-Bike ridding was good afterwards......

Yes it was!!!

Adios,

TG

It really was a great match! Carl outdid himself. Stages provided a excellent balance of skill and fun.

The "hot chicks" that ran stats did a great job.

The Range Officers were outstanding!!!!!! I can not stress this enough! Their upbeat attitude and attention to detail made the match run

smooth and safe. Thanks a bunch guys you are the best!

Thank you to all the competitors. Your support is greatly appreciated.

All competitors that provided an email address should have the results posted here in their in boxes.

Patrick