Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Unsafe gun handling

AikiDale

Many foreign countries require the cop to shoot a warning shot before lethal force in situations where life is not in immediate threat. As a Fed and gun nut I know this is totally unsafe, but every country is different in their firearms theology.

Seems that it is Football (Soccer) that is the real problem here. I want to be no where near anyplace that is hosting a soccer match. I am much much safer on the range than in one of those crowds.

Jim

Soccer doesn't kill people. Soccer people kill people.

Seems that it is Football (Soccer) that is the real problem here. I want to be no where near anyplace that is hosting a soccer match. I am much much safer on the range than in one of those crowds.

Jim

Yep... you are 100% correct there. Stationed out of Europe for 8 years, and soccer hooligans are the freaking worst. One of my Greek friends was a semi-pro player, and when Germany went to the world cup, he turned into instant ass, just add game. We as servicemen were given advisories to stay off the streets post-game, as the blood was going to flow. What asshattery. Waaaayyyyy beyond comprehension for Americans...there's nothing to compare it to here in this country.

And yes, this is a prime example why we shouldn't run with our fingers on the trigger. :blink:

Jim

Soccer doesn't kill people. Soccer people kill people.

Thats close I think its soccer doesn't kill people, I kill people :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...