Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beyond GM - my new load.

dirtypool40

That's the best reload I have seen But this real world one could come in handy. Like never

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNdg-BymmFE

Gee whiz that guy is really slick.....what commando unit do you think he learned that from?

:sick:

That isnt necc. a commando or military reload. Its a training drill used more often with LEO/MIL for reloading your weapon if your weak/strong side is disabled. There are many variations to the drill and as always its a drill not practiced enough. The world doesnt end @ 180 degrees for us. Although Ive seen my fair share of LEO's that it probably should end there, or at least unfortunatly for them it does. Thats probably why most LEO/MIL look at us funny when we try to explain the 180 rule and or cold range rule. These are two things that LEO/MIL are on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to USPSA. We always run hot ranges when qualifying or have firearms training. Discuss sweeping your body and most LEO/MIL will know what your talking about and respect that rule. Keep in mind im no fan of IDPA and have enjoyed USPSA more than other competition.IMHO, H