Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 coming up

sinnsyk

I'll be out of town from Wednesday 7th until Sunday 18th for US Area 2 - Desert Classic. Planning on spending a week in Tempe, Arizona after the match. Since I used to live there I have a weakness for it.. I willbe available online through emails and via my cell (720) 352 1080. If there's something you need to get shipped out before I leave make sure to email or call me by Monday or Tuesday and I'll take care of it.

Area 2 is one of the best matches of the year.. looking forward to whatever they've cooked up for us this year. Expect to find me at Casey Moore's in the evenings at 9th & Ash in Tempe if you're ready for some good food and good times in the evenings and after the match.

;-)

Henning,

Hi again. Just wanted to let you and everyone know who is coming to town for Area 2 that we are holding out USPSA match at our club, the Scottsdale Gun Club on Wednesday Nov 7. Its from 5:00 until about 8:00 to 8:30. Its a good match for an indoor gun club and we usually run 4 stages with a round count in the 100 range. That I know of we proabably have 5-6 GM's that will be shooting for sure and we could always use 1 more :-)

I'm so bummed that I just missed being able to at least watch the match. Was in Scottsdale checking out apartments for the move to Phoenix this week. Just couldn't put it off until Area 2. :angry2:

Henning, hope you have a V12 in 38 Super in a couple months. I've gotten the green light to get one once I get a job in Phoenix. Oh yeah!!

will have a good time before the match, during the match and after the match... he he

Staying with Brian in Tempe so looking forward to the whole experience of being back in Arizona. This is the best time of the year, shoot one of the best - absolutely best - matches there is... hang with my best friend and see friends at the match. What else is there... ;-))))

If you can.. sign up for area 2 next year. It's unbelievable.. and arizona in november.... no brainer.. ;-)