Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Photomotion Photography

Hey all. Just wanted to apologize ahead of time for the fact that the photos from 3 gun Nationals are going to be a little late getting up on the website. Michelle left Tulsa, picked me up at Mo. Fall Classic, and we went to visit her family in Illinois. We saw her grandpa Wed. morning before we left. About halfway home we got word that he had died. So we will bug out tomorrow from Texarkana right back to Illinois to bury an awsome grandpa who also earned 4 Purple hearts and 2 Bronze Stars during his time here. Please let everyone know that we will be getting the pics up just as soon as we can. Odie DeHan http://photomotionphotography.com/

Hey everyone, we're back. Michelle is viciously attacking her computer in the other room getting pics up, she should be done by Friday. Sorry for any inconvienience. She wanted to try and get some of them done while we were there, but all we had was dial up :blink: We buried her gramps in Jefferson Barracks, full honors, not far from his son. And just for the record, it was 4 Bronze Stars and 2 Purple hearts, I had it backwards. Thanks everyone. Odie DeHan

Hey everyone, we're back. Michelle is viciously attacking her computer in the other room getting pics up, she should be done by Friday. Sorry for any inconvienience. She wanted to try and get some of them done while we were there, but all we had was dial up :blink: We buried her gramps in Jefferson Barracks, full honors, not far from his son. And just for the record, it was 4 Bronze Stars and 2 Purple hearts, I had it backwards. Thanks everyone. Odie DeHan

Sorry for your loss.

4 Bronze Stars!!!! Absolutely AWESOME! WOW! A rare thing. A real hero. With real and true respect. ( insert salute icon to Grandpa! )