2008 Summer Blast

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think the Air Force has that many tanks, at least the rumbling along on tracks type of tank. :goof:

Now on the other hand, a gunship or two would be nice.

Bruce

Good thing he is in the army then ey.. :lol:

Na, I'm in the Air Force... but I actually have a job that takes me off base about twice a week and puts my feet on the ground vs my butt in the hummer.

I was thinking it might be cool to have a "sitting in the hummer, contact left, bail out and shoot them as you see them" stage and an Aircraft fuselage stage with lots of white no-shoots to have to weave bullets through. Hmmmm, I'm thinking I have some stage planning to tinker with.... ;)

I don't think the Air Force has that many tanks, at least the rumbling along on tracks type of tank. :goof:

Now on the other hand, a gunship or two would be nice.

Bruce

Good thing he is in the army then ey.. :lol:

Na, I'm in the Air Force... but I actually have a job that takes me off base about twice a week and puts my feet on the ground vs my butt in the hummer.

I was thinking it might be cool to have a "sitting in the hummer, contact left, bail out and shoot them as you see them" stage and an Aircraft fuselage stage with lots of white no-shoots to have to weave bullets through. Hmmmm, I'm thinking I have some stage planning to tinker with.... ;)

Kind of like this Sean? Had this stage at the Long Island Championships a few years ago, it was called "Scone Air". There was an activator to the left that you had to hit to get the "fuselage" door to open, then run through the fuselage shooting back and forth at the targets that were mostly on the ground, with all the no-shoots mixed among them. You can see them in the pic. At the other end, outside the fuselage was a Texas Star

Artie

post-6365-1217368407.jpg

Friday, something tells me she wasn't talking about you. And, no, I'm not lucky enough to ride around in a truck all day. Actually have boots firmly on the ground, face to face with our "friends" everyday. With any luck, maybe I'll be able to make this match next year again.