Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Short Framed 5 inches Limited pistols

Julien Boit

Venry,

I'm sure you supplied it before but can you provide us with a link to your website?

Yoshidaex-

As "Fireant" pointed out, the link is in my "User's Profile". I don't think/know (if) I am allowed to put in a link to my web-site in my signature. If I am allowed, maybe "Flexmoney" can send me a PM and let me know about it or put it in for me ?? I have been considering joinning the "Dealers" section, but right now I can't spare the time to tend to it. Hopefully soon !!!

DP, what's the finish on the black one? Spray-on, park, blue?

It's the much ballyhooed "Birdsong's Black-T" and I've had chocolate bars with better wear resistance. Yes, it's slick and Walt seems like a good guy, but it's just not hard enough for real use. It's the fifth gun I've had done, and I'm headed towards IONBOND next.

Guess I'll throw in my short frame also.

P1000213.jpg

Standard barrel with PD tombstone busing, standard guide rod, and gold bead front sight.

Throw in a few more pics.

P1000214.jpg

P1000216.jpg

P1000217.jpg

Edited by GJ047

Guess I'll throw in my short frame also.

P1000213.jpg

Standard barrel with PD tombstone busing, standard guide rod, and gold bead front sight.

Throw in a few more pics.

P1000214.jpg

P1000216.jpg

P1000217.jpg

Wow, that's the first PD High cap I've ever heard of. We see a lot of his skinny guns in Central FL, but I had no idea he'd do an STI.

How's it run? What did it cost ya? How long did you wait? PM me.

It is a Pistol Dynamics grip safety that they use on their guns. I don't believe they sell them unless they fit them to your pistol. I agree it is a different look. It feels good and feels like it is almost as high as the Brown safeties.