Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Speedloader holder

et45

A guy here in Arkansas, named Jeff, is going into production on a speed loader holder that is by far the best one that Mike and I have seen on the market. I can give you contact information if you would like, and maybe even a picture. My husband, Mike, has switched to them, and this is after years of revolver shooting and trying different products on the market.

A guy here in Arkansas, named Jeff, is going into production on a speed loader holder that is by far the best one that Mike and I have seen on the market. I can give you contact information if you would like, and maybe even a picture. My husband, Mike, has switched to them, and this is after years of revolver shooting and trying different products on the market.

+ 1 I used mine at the Nationals and they worked flawlessly. A shame I did not.....

Bubber, does anyone have pictures of those moon holders?

I posted some cheap pictures on a topic. I'll try to give it a link up. Link Up I tried to post the picture but with dial up this would be faster... hope it works.

Bubber, does anyone have pictures of those moon holders?

I posted some cheap pictures on a topic. I'll try to give it a link up. Link Up I tried to post the picture but with dial up this would be faster... hope it works.

Thanks, it worked real well. They look real interesting.

I'm trying to decide if I want to try something nonstandard like a 610 with moons for a while or something retro like a 686 with speedloaders -------before ammo prices get so high that I shoot nothing but 22 and air pistol.

• 3 weeks later...