Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another new guy hello

03k64

I've been shooting for almost a year now and have just started shooting USPSA. I've have 3 matches under my belt and even though I see improvement with each match, I still have a long way to go. Having a site like this to draw info from has certainly been a big help.

I've been shooting for almost a year now and have just started shooting USPSA. I've have 3 matches under my belt and even though I see improvement with each match, I still have a long way to go. Having a site like this to draw info from has certainly been a big help.

Welcome! This is the place to be if you want to learn and progress. If you haven't already done so, see if there are any members here that you can shoot with....it will be worth the time and you'll have more fun while getting better! R,

Bart

Welcome to the world of maxed CCs, ammo shortages and the never ending hunt for brass. :) All, half kidding aside, it's a great sport with some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I'm not sure if it has to do with everyone wearing a gun... :) but it's a great group of guys and gals.

JT