Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who . . .

davidball

. . . are completely unaware of the world around them. Especially when they drive. HEY, PAY ATTENTION, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE PLANET. Yikes.

Sorry for the rant. Just returned from directing parents in the parking lot who are dropping off their kids. However, this does explain some of the grades the kids are getting.

Thanks for listening.

. . . are completely unaware of the world around them. Especially when they drive. HEY, PAY ATTENTION, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE PLANET. Yikes.

Sorry for the rant. Just returned from directing parents in the parking lot who are dropping off their kids. However, this does explain some of the grades the kids are getting.

Thanks for listening.

Been trying this recently:

Pull up next to a person stopped at a red light who is talking on their cellphone. When the light turns green, don't move until they do. In more than half the cases, the person on the phone will just sit there in front of a green light, talking on the cellphone, until somone honks or moves.

Its amazing; they can be staring right at the green light, but they are so distracted by that damn phone that the don't even see what's right before their own eyes. Try it and see if you notice the same thing.

Pull up next to a person stopped at a red light who is talking on their cellphone. When the light turns green, don't move until they do. In more than half the cases, the person on the phone will just sit there in front of a green light, talking on the cellphone, until somone honks or moves.

Its amazing; they can be staring right at the green light, but they are so distracted by that damn phone that the don't even see what's right before their own eyes. Try it and see if you notice the same thing.

Thats sounds like fun. I'll have to try that. I'll report back with my findings. :lol:

Edited by yoshidaex

Thats sounds like fun. I'll have to try that. I'll report back with my findings. :lol:

+1 thats pretty funny never thought of doing that

I had a parent today go through the rope, and pull in front of the busses that were already moving to get their kid.

The count police officer standing beside me had a huge problem with that.

Now that parent has a huge bill for that.

I had a parent today go through the rope, and pull in front of the busses that were already moving to get their kid.

The count police officer standing beside me had a huge problem with that.

Now that parent has a huge bill for that.

Excellent. That's the only way some of these people will ever learn.

Bill

or how about when they open their car doors while talking on the phone. MY car door is not a door stop for your door.

ARGHH!! I UTTERLY HATE THAT!!

Be aware of your surroundings people! Regardless of what it is you're doing. You'll stay alive longer and piss less people off.