Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Section Championship

I had the pleasure (?) of shooting with my buddies Fireant, Big Guy, Nemo & sons and Kenny D on the smoothest working squad (well, except for that one unnamed individual) on the planet. Chris Keen's scoring assistance was greatly appreciated and it was great to meet you Chris. The story about Pharo Bender and the half crazed Albanian dwarf dominatrix really cracked me up. :surprise: We had a great time and finished with at least 20 minutes of light to spare. :rolleyes:

Fireant blames me for his lousy No Shoot. He was getting ready to go on Stage 5 I think. Someone, I think it was Chris, commented on his exceptionally loud 9mm Major Open blaster. I simply observed that he was trying to compensate for other shortcomings. At that point, Fireant gave me the one finger salute :surprise: and then proceeded to LAMR. It's not my fault that he was listening to the peanut gallery and not concentrating on the task at hand. :devil:

My thanks to all the folks who put this match together and especially Ray. I thought the stages were terrific and just enjoyed the opportunity to shoot them. I'll definitely be back again next year. :cheers:

Edited by XD Niner

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic