Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 21SF allowed in Limited?

KenCO

Is the Glock 21SF considered just a variant of the 21, or a new model. If the latter, then I think it would not be allowed in USPSA Limited class since it hasn't been in production for over a year (correct me if I'm wrong). If the former, then it would be allowed. Anyone know for sure?

TIA,

Ken

Edited by KenCO

ok, I AD'd.

At the local level I don't think you'll see a problem, at the national level they might raise an eyebrow, but couldn't you do a grip mod on a reg'lar ole 21, and be legal?

There is of course the capacity disadvantage, so I don't think you'll see a lot of them at the higher end, the G35 does every thing better IMHO, but if you got one, come out and shoot it. :cheers:

Edited by dirtypool40

I would imagine that some of the features from the 21SF are going to be showing up on other models at the SHOT Show this year. Ambi mag releases definitely and potentially smaller frames as well. Best guess is Glock will start with the 17/34 and 22/35 followed by the rest of the models. So it might not be a bad idea to get some clarification so the instant their available we can all run out and buy the very latest.

I would imagine that some of the features from the 21SF are going to be showing up on other models at the SHOT Show this year. Ambi mag releases definitely and potentially smaller frames as well. Best guess is Glock will start with the 17/34 and 22/35 followed by the rest of the models. So it might not be a bad idea to get some clarification so the instant their available we can all run out and buy the very latest.

I guess I shouldn't stipple my G34 this december.

You do that too? :cheers:

Edited by GeorgeInNePa