Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

471 measured yards with a laser :D Head shot on a Coyote, with witnesses.

as for caliber, which ever one you are most accurate. I had the same dilemma in choosing an arrow for my lion hunt. The ones that were made for the purpose, and practiced with at length prior to the hunt, were just not as good as my lighter arrows. After long discussions with the "PH" and him watching me, shoot the regular hunting arrow, he said fine. The rest is history, perfect heart shot at 25 yards.

Surf or Ski?

well if you want to go there, shot a Pdog at a measured 484 yds..two witnesses 250 Ackley Improved...75 gr at 3550, Leupold 6.5x20

Water ski,

That is sweet a Pdog at almost 500 yds. That is what I am talking about. Good job TL. Also have to kudos to z for the yote. Good job guys.

.220 Swift or .257 Roberts

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for caliber, which ever one you are most accurate. I had the same dilemma in choosing an arrow for my lion hunt. The ones that were made for the purpose, and practiced with at length prior to the hunt, were just not as good as my lighter arrows. After long discussions with the "PH" and him watching me, shoot the regular hunting arrow, he said fine. The rest is history, perfect heart shot at 25 yards.

Surf or Ski?

well if you want to go there, shot a Pdog at a measured 484 yds..two witnesses 250 Ackley Improved...75 gr at 3550, Leupold 6.5x20

Water ski,

That is sweet a Pdog at almost 500 yds. That is what I am talking about. Good job TL. Also have to kudos to z for the yote. Good job guys.

swift

220 Swift or 223 WSSM

Surf or Ski?

Water ski,

swift

220 Swift or 223 WSSM

Swift but I have not shot the 223WSSM. How is it?

Better Ballistics

.284 or .308

Surf or Ski?

Water ski,

swift

220 Swift or 223 WSSM

Swift but I have not shot the 223WSSM. How is it?

Better Ballistics

.284 or .308

the 1000 yd guys are shooting the 6.5/284, but the 7mm at the same speed as 308 has better ballistics..less drop and more lbs of energy over 300 yds ...

PM sent on 223 WSSM

French cuffs or not

Neither!!

Make it hefeweisen for me!!!

Shot of: bourbon or Tequila?

bourbon only because when i drink tekillya, i don't remember sh1t.

Wine

White or Red

White because its sweet like me!

Before dinner aperitif, Courvoisier or Hennessy?

(edited for spelling!)

Edited by CDRODA396

Neither!!

Make it hefeweisen for me!!!

Shot of: bourbon or Tequila?

bourbon only because when i drink tekillya, i don't remember sh1t.

Wine

White or Red

White because its sweet like me!

Before dinner aperitif, Courvoisier or Hennessy?

(edited for spelling!)

I prefer my brandy after dinner and really like Remy VSOP

Red wine

375 H&H

religious or not

I have done both :) 9 safaris so far, it is the best there is, and best bang for the buck too!!!

Go on a safari, or spend the time money on the kids? ( Kids here, I think my safaris are over for a while )

I could spend the rest of my life hunting Tanzania and never look back...man what a place...wish I had been a young adult in the 1930's might have applied with Kerr & Downey

I have done both :) 9 safaris so far, it is the best there is, and best bang for the buck too!!!

Go on a safari, or spend the time money on the kids? ( Kids here, I think my safaris are over for a while )

I could spend the rest of my life hunting Tanzania and never look back...man what a place...wish I had been a young adult in the 1930's might have applied with Kerr & Downey

TL

I am with ya man, my favorite movie is, Out of Africa, I would have loved to have lived there in that era!!!!

NOW, let's see....

Tent hunt, or lodge hunt?

TL

I am with ya man, my favorite movie is, Out of Africa, I would have loved to have lived there in that era!!!!

NOW, let's see....

Tent hunt, or lodge hunt?

Tent and on foot... like TR did it....

PH shoot with you on buff and other Big 5 game or not

African PH's

zhunter or tightloop going to make the next post? :D

I am betting on TL!! Oops, I guess, I guess I did ;)

Florida Open or Single Stack Classic, if you had to make a choice

SSC alathough Florida is a great place to visit

binocs 8x56 or 10x42

African PH's

zhunter or tightloop going to make the next post? :D

I am betting on TL!! Oops, I guess, I guess I did ;)

Florida Open or Single Stack Classic, if you had to make a choice

SSC alathough Florida is a great place to visit

binocs 8x56 or 10x42

10x42

Zeiss or not

Edited by mjbine