Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

Standing Speed shoots, or long field course?

That question coming from you, I gotta ask... what are we talking about here? :lol:

If not about guns, then a long feel of course

If about guns, a long field course

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pocket, IWB or OWB?

Scandium J frame in left front pocket, some flavor of 1911 / 2011 in Andrews, Mcdaniel II IWB, right hip.

On courses, lots of options to choose from and test the "course cutting" portion of your game, or pretty cut and dried so it's only testing the raw shooting skills?

Edited by dirtypool40

Standing Speed shoots, or long field course?

That question coming from you, I gotta ask... what are we talking about here? :lol:

Nemo

I shot 95.8% of the available points with my single stack last Thursday night at Markham Park. Taking hit factors into account, 1st stage finished 5th in the limited division!! Finished 5th in the second stage too in Limited using hit factor again as the way to judge. Had a 25 second jam on the 3rd stage, which was actually my first stage. Woulda finished about the same on that stage too if not for the jam. :devil: I used the limited to judge myself as there were only 4 of us shooting Single Stack, and no one above my "B" Classification to really get a good feel for my shooting in regards to scores. Limited 10 only had 2 shooters.

So, just answer the question,

Standing speed or long field?

Edited by zhunter

Nemo

I shot 95.8% of the available points with my single stack last Thursday night at Markham Park. Taking hit factors into account, 1st stage finished 5th in the limited division!! Finished 5th in the second stage too in Limited using hit factor again as the way to judge. Had a 25 second jam on the 3rd stage, which was actually my first stage. Woulda finished about the same on that stage too if not for the jam. :devil: I used the limited to judge myself as there were only 4 of us shooting Single Stack, and no one above my "B" Classification to really get a good feel for my shooting in regards to scores. Limited 10 only had 2 shooters.

After nationals I'm hangin' the revo and starting Single Stack. Try to keep up! ;) As Jules Winnfiled said in the classic Pulp Fiction: "If my answers frighten you, you should cease asking scary questions".

Anyway, since I've never been too quick on my feet, I'd have to say I do better on standing speed shoots but like field courses best. So, for their elevated fun factor I'll take long field courses.

For single stack, MAJOR with 8 or MINOR with 10?

Nemo

After nationals I'm hangin' the revo and starting Single Stack. Try to keep up! ;) As Jules Winnfiled said in the classic Pulp Fiction: "If my answers frighten you, you should cease asking scary questions".

Anyway, since I've never been too quick on my feet, I'd have to say I do better on standing speed shoots but like field courses best. So, for their elevated fun factor I'll take long field courses.

For single stack, MAJOR with 8 or MINOR with 10?

Major/speed shoots/on the hip/all the time

1 1/8oz or 1oz for clays

Major 9 for all divisions, yes or no?

nope, just for Open.

OK, how about this:

Put USPSA on IPSC Rules (Standard and high cap Prod) or stay as is?

1 oz.

As is!!!

Should USPSA host a world shoot soon, or not?

BOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

I think it's been since like 86'

Hell Some kid named Robbie Leatham won that won. I wonder what ever happened to him? :rolleyes:

Z, why are we talking about guns? Where's the adult content promised?

OK, high heels: Leather boots or strappy little nothings?

There, see? We're back on track. :goof:

Edited by dirtypool40

BOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

I think it's been since like 86'

Hell Some kid named Robbie Leatham won that won. I wonder what ever happened to him? :rolleyes:

If you are gonna post on my thread, play the game, ask a quesion, it has to be an either/or question!!! GEEZ!!!!!

Greatest Iron Sight shooter of all time, Robbie or Robbie??? :D

Strappy little things

Female undergarments, yes or no???

Hmm toughy, depends if they are tear away, there are propellers or light up twirly things involved. Are they edible??

Damnit. You see what kind of influence he is on me?!?!?! :angry2:

I'll just say, no. None needed. Saves money for Astro-glide..... DAMNIT I did it again!!!

OK, Best body type: Leggy and Lithe (Alba) or Curvy and toned (Biel)?

Yes, it's Jessica against Jessica.

What d'ya pick? (I am currently conducting extensive field research, so this is important). :blush: I mean uh, Z is. Gotta watch that. Jeez, this is day one stuff.

So the question was, which Jessica's body type?

Edited by dirtypool40

Strappy little things

Hmm toughy, depends if they are tear away, there are propellers or light up twirly things involved. Are they edible??

I'll just say, no. None needed. Saves money for Astro-glide..... DAMNIT I did it again!!!

What d'ya pick? (I am currently conducting extensive field research, so this is important). :blush: I mean uh, Z is. Gotta watch that. Jeez, this is day one stuff.

Uh uh, I already said can't wear any. You've been a bad girl. No go to my room!!! :goof:

Which body type?

Biel or Alba?

Strappy little things

Uh uh, I already said can't wear any. You've been a bad girl. No go to my room!!! :goof:

Which body type?

Biel or Alba?

Alba

Fabri or Purdey

Yes (taller OK), and hooray for Volleyball. Been a while but it was.... educational. :rolleyes:

But I prefer more lithe and slightly petite.

Blind or mute

Good one Loop. Hmm that one is too dangerous, even for an officially free guy. But forced to decide, I'd go blind, can't see the Mercedes, the diamonds, me getting fat.

OK, continuing in our adult, or semi adult theme...

Nice nails or cute feet? (to go with the strappy, nothing heels of course)

Edited by dirtypool40

Undergarments just get in the way.

Beil, I like toned and curvy. There is no comparison!!!

Is taller than you OK, or not?

Height does not matter at all

Blind or mute

BOTH, make my chances much better with the blind and no back talk from the mute!!

Nice feet.

You approach them, or they approach you?

Suddenly we're on the Latina thread again.

I dunno, I ended up not having much luck with them approaching me, so I am trying the reverse.

And in our Latina flavored theme, tan or pale? Say for instance, South American or Eastern European? Yes, normal rules on body hair apply. :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtypool40

Suddenly we're on the Latina thread again.

I dunno, I ended up not having much luck with them approaching me, so I am trying the reverse.

And in our Latina flavored theme, tan or pale? Say for instance, South American or Eastern European? Yes, normal rules on body hair apply. :rolleyes:

Tanned is better

Hair long or short