Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just when we were all having a nice intellectual chat about everything - look who popped in and lowered the tone...

Laser for legs - wax elsewhere (just in case fashions change)

Topiary or keep it simple?

Can you spell Brazillian.....? Bout as simple as it gets...

Ever done a topiary down there, yes or no

And just when we were all having a nice intellectual chat about everything - look who popped in and lowered the tone...

Loose it ALL!!!

Proper hunting boots, or those fashion things TB wore last week?

Can you spell Brazillian.....? Bout as simple as it gets...

Ever done a topiary down there, yes or no

YES :cheers:

Jim, this one's for you... then watch them all http://googtube.blogspot.com/2007/07/phone...e-provider.html

Stubble rash. Treat with emollient creams or avoid getting it in the first place?

A gentleman always shaves so it does not leave stubble rash...right Jim?:

what topiary have you made? Animals or geometrics

Jim, this one's for you... then watch them all http://googtube.blogspot.com/2007/07/phone...e-provider.html

Stubble rash. Treat with emollient creams or avoid getting it in the first place?

A gentleman always shaves so it does not leave stubble rash...right Jim?:

what topiary have you made? Animals or geometrics

I thought this one might have artistic merit

http://www.yesnet.yk.ca/schools/wes/projec...ges/beaver1.jpg

DIY or get someone in?

Edited by The Barrister

Always easier to do it on someone else...more fun too...but there is that trust factor...we have not forgotten L. Bobbitt....LOL

jewelry or not

If you can find some way of attachment that isn't permanent - then hell yes, why not?!?

Go game shooting again this weekend or shoot skeet?

wow, purdey or H&h

Someone needs to shoot open, they can afford it plus some.

12 ga or 20 ga

12 bore

I like mine 30" bbls with x2 chokes, Italian in nature...seems to make me shoot better if I have some pasta the night B4 I take her out to shoot her. Perhaps linguine with peas and bacon and a nice chianti....

Z...you must realize that in the UK dressing the part is as important as shooting well, if you don't then you are a cad...Her boots were what was called for at the time...not real hunting boots, but what was called for at the time. Since I have neither the taste or pocketbook for H&H or Purdey, I don't even go there...

What is the proper after shoot meal...beef or bird

wow, purdey or H&h

12 ga or 20 ga

12 bore

I like mine 30" bbls with x2 chokes, Italian in nature...seems to make me shoot better if I have some pasta the night B4 I take her out to shoot her. Perhaps linguine with peas and bacon and a nice chianti....

Z...you must realize that in the UK dressing the part is as important as shooting well, if you don't then you are a cad...Her boots were what was called for at the time...not real hunting boots, but what was called for at the time. Since I have neither the taste or pocketbook for H&H or Purdey, I don't even go there...

Bird. Fantastic baronial dining room. Smelly spaniels, wet leather boots - great.

Is dressing up part of the shooting ritual or the killing ritual?

wow, purdey or H&h

12 ga or 20 ga

12 bore

Bird. Fantastic baronial dining room. Smelly spaniels, wet leather boots - great.

Is dressing up part of the shooting ritual or the killing ritual?

For me...the preparation, gathering your gear, meeting your friends, the communal spirit...whether I kill anything is incidental...going is the thing.,,

There are three phases in every hunter/fisherman...

1. they have get the limit

2. they have to get the BIG one

3. they finally just enjoy the entire experience

I have done enough of it to be at #3..

can you clean a pheasant in 60 seconds or less: yes or no

Dressing up for shooting and/or hunting, is TOTAL BS!!!! You SHOULD dress for comfort, function, and stamina.

US or British way of doing things?

It was actually a serious question. I'm not decided if it is macabre to dress up for the ritual or a bow to the dignity of the animal.

I would have to say US way of doing things - greater access for all...

But does the British way retain mystique and ritual?

Dressing up for shooting and/or hunting, is TOTAL BS!!!! You SHOULD dress for comfort, function, and stamina.

US or British way of doing things?

You need to dress appropriately for the occasion...you don't wear a tux to the course....when in Rome...

did you have a gilley when you shot there, yes or no..I had a gilley when I fished in Scotland

I think I was the gilley! My shooting was the entertainment, that's for sure...

Is there such a thing as being over priviliged?

Wouldn't know, just a poor Texas boy...No OLD $$ in my family or new $$ for that matter..LOL

My fishing gilley was a hoot...when we did not catch anything...he took out this bottle of single malt from his bag and said we had to have a taste of the wee yellow man to appease the fishing gods...so we did...many times...what a hoot..

travel by rail or car in Europe