Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

is there anything special about Open that allows them to be the only 9mm Major shooters, Yes or No

Yes --- because 9 Major was always legal in open. Other divisions were created later --- with varying types and amounts of restrictions.....

Will TL come to understand that concept before this thread dies or after or never? Note --- I said understand, not agree with..... :lol: :lol:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES...open is the only division where allowing 9mm will not create a NEW equipment race.

Make 1000 shooters guns obsolete with the stroke of the pen .

Yes ..No

Sure why not they do that with an Executive Order. I always want to buy other gun and this time I would have a reason.

Do you 3-gun or not?

No No No...and NO

Stirr pot with spoon or fork :devil:

Jim

Read TL's response below

I have to say build it, cuz I looked at it yesterday "in the white". My new .45 SS'er is sweet looking.

My current SS shooter will be a back-up and carry gun.

9mm major in other divisions, yes or no? <_<:devil:

9mm Major everywhere

stir the pot with a canoe paddle..

is there anything special about Open that allows them to be the only 9mm Major shooters, Yes or No

I love the Canoe paddle!!!!

They think they are special, look at the way they tend to set-up stages, for themselves.

YES...open is the only division where allowing 9mm will not create a NEW equipment race.

Yes ..No

Sure why not they do that with an Executive Order. I always want to buy other gun and this time I would have a reason.

Do you 3-gun or not?

Not YET!!! But the AR is on order!!! From Benny no less!!!

Do people mis-understand ZH's humor sometimes, or is he not funny??? :)

No No No...and NO

Stirr pot with spoon or fork :devil:

Jim

Read TL's response below

I have to say build it, cuz I looked at it yesterday "in the white". My new .45 SS'er is sweet looking.

My current SS shooter will be a back-up and carry gun.

9mm major in other divisions, yes or no? <_<:devil:

9mm Major everywhere

stir the pot with a canoe paddle..

I love the Canoe paddle!!!!

They think they are special, look at the way they tend to set-up stages, for themselves.

Yes ..No

Do you 3-gun or not?

Not YET!!! But the AR is on order!!! From Benny no less!!!

Do people mis-understand ZH's humor sometimes, or is he not funny??? :)

He is in his own mind - and that's all that matters

Prefer to be between a rock or a hard place?

Hard, hard is always good!!!

Funny, looking, who me???

OK, here is me at work last month, yikes, that photo came out huge, sorry

So, take the girls to dinner, or not????

post-4953-1191350988.jpg

Edited by zhunter

Misunderstood is a better word than funny....

I too suffer from being misunderstood, at least I think so...maybe there are one or two that believe I am just on earth to aggrivate some folks..

Yes, I understand...I don't concur, but that is my priviledge here in the good old USA..Z gets the point...Open shooters THINK they they are special...

Going over to the Tiddlewink forum now to stir the pot a bit..trying to convince them to have an Open and Limited wink divisions...on restrictions on the Open Wink, but the Limited wink is restricted by no external modifications, no tungsten fillers...No requirements to fit in the box yet, but we are working toward an agreement...you can have more Winkers (contestants) if there are two divisions... :rolleyes:

Rolex or Tag

Misunderstood is a better word than funny....

I too suffer from being misunderstood, at least I think so...maybe there are one or two that believe I am just on earth to aggrivate some folks..

Yes, I understand...I don't concur, but that is my priviledge here in the good old USA..Z gets the point...Open shooters THINK they they are special...

Going over to the Tiddlewink forum now to stir the pot a bit..trying to convince them to have an Open and Limited wink divisions...on restrictions on the Open Wink, but the Limited wink is restricted by no external modifications, no tungsten fillers...No requirements to fit in the box yet, but we are working toward an agreement...you can have more Winkers (contestants) if there are two divisions... :rolleyes:

Rolex or Tag

OK, I am rolling on the floor with that one!!!!!

Well we wont be going THERE :blink:

Maybe some other strangeness....he hunts cats with a stick :P

covert...or in your face?

I think he is Passive/Aggressive, not demure and sensitive like me...

Oysters

half shell or fried

BTW..let the girls take you to lunch there are 3 of them, only one of you...good odds