Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Laughing in my car

maineshootah

So, I am on the way home today listening to my standard talk radio station discussing politics and the possibility of the restrictions of XXX (insert powder, primers, firearms, ammo, etc here) and how the gun culture is "dying" in America due to YYY (insert single parents, divorce, random acts of violence etc..) and how ZZZ (insert candidate of choice here) plans to do ABC to "prevent" this issue in the future.

When I round the corner and catch out of the side of my eye a FULL LAWN of teenagers in elbow, knee pads, ski goggles and HUGE Airsoft guns going to town. I saw what looked to be an AR-15 an MP-5 and them something that looked like the BFG from Doom. They were running, shouting and having a great time. :rolleyes:

I laughed the rest of the way home.. Maybe the radio is slightly missing the mark on this one.

:cheers:

Anyone have the link to the story of the old guy in Ohio who set up a shooting range in his barn - for children only?

Complete with a dozen Red Rider BB guns, full safety gear, adult supervision and the blessing of the local sheriff.

We need more of that.