Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just saying Thanx to SAPSA

VeryBadshot

Shoot in my first match on Saturday at St. Augustine. What a great bunch of folks. Everyone was friendly, helpful. It really made it a great first match for a FNG. If you are in north Florida and looking to try this out, give these folks a shoot. They really take good care of the people. Thanks again for giving me such a good start!

http://www.uspsa-clubs.com/sapsa/index.php

Now, look what you've gone and done to this man's thread :surprise: From what I've been told that Roger guy doesn't even know what that term means :blush: Hope to see everyone there again next month. Oh and by the way Big Guy it's 9 major all the way now :D

Edited by Fireant

Come up to Brunswick this Saturday. They are a great bunch also. It is Sandbagging Roger's home club.

They run a good match with good stages and we are usually through shooting by 12:30.

"It is Sandbagging Roger's home"

I rest my case... ;)

Come up to Brunswick this Saturday. They are a great bunch also. It is Sandbagging Roger's home club.

They run a good match with good stages and we are usually through shooting by 12:30.

Can't do Brunswick this Saturday....in the damm barrel Friday night, scalloping Saturday and back in the barrel Sunday night, however there's always next month :unsure:

Can't do Brunswick this Saturday....in the damm barrel Friday night, scalloping Saturday and back in the barrel Sunday night, however there's always next month :unsure:

Dude, you missed a fun match (what little I shot of it, I think my attempt at Open was the entertainment portion of the match....and no extra charge!) but more important would be.....just where might this scalloping be taking place?

Thx Jax, if I'm not yet again working I may head there. You don't happen to have a web site for that range/club? As for the scallops they were thick and big. Just south of the mouth of the Stienhatchee river in about 2-4 feet of water. I would have rather gone to the match. I got goat roped into taking some people the GF works with( hope they don't read this post) out. It was still fun and yes very tastie :cheers:

Edited by VeryBadshot

Thx Jax, if I'm not yet again working I may head there. You don't happen to have a web site for that range/club? As for the scallops they were thick and big. Just south of the mouth of the Stienhatchee river in about 2-4 feet of water. I would have rather gone to the match. I got goat roped into taking some people the GF works with( hope they don't read this post) out. It was still fun and yes very tastie :cheers:

We went a couple weeks ago and got a few small ones but we went north toward Big Grassy, the evening t'storms sent us packing before we wanted to. We put a few in the freezer but not what we wanted.