Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 German Revolver Champs

sensei

Hi wheelgunners,

Me and my friend Igor are come back yesterday from Germany, we was at the Nationals Revolver Championships .

Nice match, very fast, .... and very nice shooters in my squad, we had a very good time, .... we was always joking and smiling for all the match .... Italian Style :lol: .

We was with Sascha, (the German Champ. .... well done my friend ! ), and Marcus, Richard, Gunther, and the others.

Thank you for yours ospitality, it is a very pleasure to shoot with all of you. :cheers:

Excuse us if we had to go away in few time after the match .... but the way to come back home it was very long, (and at the end we was a little really tired :yawn: . ).

i hope to be there next year again !

Luca

Hi wheelgunners,

Me and my friend Igor are come back yesterday from Germany, we was at the Nationals Revolver Championships .

Nice match, very fast, .... and very nice shooters in my squad, we had a very good time, .... we was always joking and smiling for all the match .... Italian Style :lol: .

We was with Sascha, (the German Champ. .... well done my friend ! ), and Marcus, Richard, Gunther, and the others.

Thank you for yours ospitality, it is a very pleasure to shoot with all of you. :cheers:

Excuse us if we had to go away in few time after the match .... but the way to come back home it was very long, (and at the end we was a little really tired :yawn: . ).

Luca

Ciao Luca,

thanks! It was a pleasure for us, having you and Igor at our match! It´s always nice to have some foreign shooters in the crowd (and if they are as competitive as you guys, its even more fun!). Not that I don´t like to shoot with all my german friends, but as I know them since a long time and have shoot with them a lot of matches, I like it very much, to meet new people at the matches! You are always welcome again!

See you in France (with more time for a beer after the match :cheers: ) ,

DVC!

Sascha

Good job guys. Sounds like you had a blast. :cheers:

i didnt see the final results, but Igor 3° overall about 96 % and me 7° overall about 91 % .... no bad ...

One f*#ked Mike on a target at 35 mt. and 2 delta on my final match-score .... one medium stage with a very long time (... Sascha, i hate plates !) with 4 extra-shots to 5 plates .... , and in other two stages i have "skipped" the cylinder and loose a little bit of time .... at the end i am very happy about my match. ...... i'll shoot better in France ... :P

One f*#ked Mike on a target at 35 mt.

I think, I know which target you mean.... :rolleyes: Stage 11? That was also one of my two Mickeys! But I dealed with it. I shot this stage high risk with only six shots for the two poppers and the two targets. No extra reload. A 32,23 sec was the result so the Mike was not too bad. I think, I can get the stage results - If so, I´ll post them on my site within the next few days (after the weekend - I have to work the next weekend, a customer has "going-live" - keep your fingers crossed, that everything works as desiged.... :blink:

)

Best,

Sascha

Wow, 40+ wheelgunners. Congrats. I didn't see Agnes on the list though.

Patrick,

unfortunately, Agnes switched to Open Division. She was tired of always beeing the only women shooting revolver.

DVC!

Sascha

Patrick,

unfortunately, Agnes switched to Open Division. She was tired of always beeing the only women shooting revolver.

DVC!

Sascha

Wow, this shall be a late turn, 'cause in Berlin this spring I saw her shooting her revo.

Guess the dark side has bitten again.

Would like to know something on guns, calibers,loads, holsters, FMC holders, used by leading shooters in this match

Ciao Daniele,

can you tell me, who you are interested in? I should know the most of them.

Best,

Sascha

Hi wheelgunners,

Luca

Ciao Luca,

thanks! It was a pleasure for us, having you and Igor at our match! It´s always nice to have some foreign shooters in the crowd (and if they are as competitive as you guys, its even more fun!). Not that I don´t like to shoot with all my german friends, but as I know them since a long time and have shoot with them a lot of matches, I like it very much, to meet new people at the matches! You are always welcome again!

See you in France (with more time for a beer after the match :cheers: ) ,

DVC!

Sascha

Ciao Sascha :)

for me too is a real pleasure shoot with all German shooter, you are all time very likeable...

This match is really nice, also with little problem for me... :wacko:

Sure the war continue at the EHC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best.

Igor

Would like to know something on guns, calibers,loads, holsters, FMC holders, used by leading shooters in this match

Ciao Daniele,

can you tell me, who you are interested in? I should know the most of them.

Best,

Sascha

I am curious to know if everyone was shooting S&W625, 45ACP 230 RN, California Competition Works FMC holders, CR Speed holster; or on the opposite a full spectrum of brand and model took part in this competition and maybe did better than the usual equipment.

I know Igor (Revorbaro) and Luca (Sensei) use 45 GAP brass in S&W 625/5", you shoot shortened 357 in S&W686/6", what about other competitors' stuff?