Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just have to give a great big shout out to all of those that come to the CCRC matches this year. It is such a GREAT change from Chief O last year. I'm lovin it!!! (even though it makes me and Shawn work harder) When I heard there where over 90 shooters at the match last week I was in shock and bummed that I couldn't be there to see it. So lets do it again next month and see if we can't get it over 100!!!! :cheers: Cheers everyone!!! Again THANK YOU!!! Without you this wouldn't be possible!

Edit: For those of you from Michigan or close by and would like information on our matches you can visit our website at http://www.ccrifleipsc.com/index.html

Edited by glockaholic

I stood Cameron up, (multi gun) to be at this match. It was seven stages of fun. I suck, but it can't take anything away from the great match from great people. Thanks, CCRC! :D

bob johnson

I'm new at all this but I'm gonna try to make it up for the September match. I'm in NE Ohio so it would be about a 4 1/2 hour drive one way. That's far enough away that I could call it my first "major" match for me! :surprise:

Gotta look into why the match report takes so long to get out though :cheers:

Well, it's those darn lazy stats folks. If they would just quite hanging out at Spag's for so long after the match, they'd probably be done at a reasonable hour. Oh well, it is difficult to find good help these days. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Vasilion and his crew are top notch stage designers. Probably one of the best local matches I've shot in years. The shooters in Michigan are spoiled by this club and it shows with the number of shooters who attend. Since April CCRC has averaged 74 shooters per monthly match. That says a lot about the quality of the match and its staff. My hat goes off to the individuals at CCRC.

If you're from northeast Illinois, northern Indiana and northern Ohio and you find yourself looking for a great match on the second Sunday of the month. Then come up to CCRC and you will not be disappointed.

This club is what USPSA/IPSC is all about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...