Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NEW! HENNING 140mm Magazine Pads

sinnsyk

FINALLY!!!!

After years of having to modify the CPMI pads to make the legal 140mm (and before that even to work), I now have my own pads. They are made ready to go, slip on pads to the factory magazine bodies and voila you have a legal USPSA 140mm magazine.

The H-140 pad uses an 0.050" allen set screw which sits tight on the magbody. No rattling here and it's beautifully lighweight machined in aluminum.

You can get them here:

http://henningshootsguns.com/shop/eaa.elite.tuning.html

With the Grams spring/follower kit and the H-140 pad you will get:

38 Super = 24 + 1 rounds (rimless 38 super)

40 S&W = 21 + 1 rounds

9 mm = 23 + 1 rounds

I haven't tested them on 45 ACP, but they will increase the capacity for sure.

Here's a picture of the pad:

h140.JPG

Edited by sinnsyk

I am also coming out with an IPSC specific pad that will fit in the box. The current factory pad isn't bad, but there's a little more room and it will make the reloads easier with 18 + 1 in 40 Standard class. It'll be the ticket for IPSC Standard and provide a nice small, fast and easy magazine to reload for even Gold Team Open class. The mag will hold 20 + 1 in 38 super.

Edited by sinnsyk

I am also coming out with an IPSC specific pad that will fit in the box. The current factory pad isn't bad, but there's a little more room and it will make the reloads easier with 18 + 1 in 40 Standard class. It'll be the ticket for IPSC Standard and provide a nice small, fast and easy magazine to reload for even Gold Team Open class. The mag will hold 20 + 1 in 38 super.

Slick looking pad. :)

Any word on a delivery date for the guns? Also, since you are the factory dude... I'll take all that one fired super comp you have no use for. :P

Edited by JThompson

Will the IPSC specific pads you mention also increase capacity?

I can get 18 + 1 for 40 S&W in IPSC standard class. There isn't enough room to get more than that, but it'll give it another millimeter which is going to allow easy reloading to 18. That's important !

I can get 18 + 1 for 40 S&W in IPSC standard class. There isn't enough room to get more than that, but it'll give it another millimeter which is going to allow easy reloading to 18. That's important !

Hi Henning

That's a very good point! I look forward to when these bases are ready to go. As an aside, received the Grams mag tune kit for my .40 from you and it looks a very sweet setup. I haven't had a chance to have a test run but can load 17 rnds without a problem and there is room for one more once the spring sets. I am sure these kits will also be helped with that little extra space from the new bases as well.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I looked on you're site but can't find the IPSC Standard basepads you mention. Are they ready, or are you still working on them. I'm looking for replacement basepads that still fit the box.

Thanks,

Currently you can use the factory aluminum pad which fits the box. They'll give you 18 + 1, but reloading to them is a little tight. New pads are being manufactured as we speak. They'll fit the box and make reloading to 18 easier. Just waiting to get them back from the machine shop.

Currently you can use the factory aluminum pad which fits the box. They'll give you 18 + 1, but reloading to them is a little tight. New pads are being manufactured as we speak. They'll fit the box and make reloading to 18 easier. Just waiting to get them back from the machine shop.

Perfect, i will check your site to see when they are ready,

Thanks