Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USA Classes?

nhglyn

Has Manny or Frank published dates that they will be having classes in Frostproof this Spring/Summer/Fall? I don't see dates on Frank's website. Anybody know anything?

Edited by nhglyn

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I got from Frank:

June 9-10

July 12-13

July 14-15

Aug 25-26

Sept 22-23

Oct 27-28

Nov 10-11

Dec 1-2

Not sure which classes he got Manny teaching but instruction from either is top notch.

The extra "S" makes all the difference! :lol:

Actually, I've never heard anything bad about Frank's or Manny's classes. They're both great guys, and from what I've heard extremely competent instructors...not to mention Ted Puente!

As far as USSA's classes, they can be found HERE

Phil Strader

Facility Director

USSA

Frank is currently "out of country" but I hear that he returns to Florida by the end of June. How long he ramins in Florida is anybody's guess.

In the meantime, Manny and Ted are making good use of Frank's facility in his absence. There is no lack of activity at the USA campus.

I would contact Manny and Ted directly to learn what is available.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Manny's class last weekend with 7 others. Learned a lot. Manny said the Jul and Aug classes were canxed. Not enough interest...and TOO HOT. Nov - Mar would be prime time for the class. If I take another, that's when I'll go.

Actually the hurricane season is gonna make things tough hence all the class cancellation. I'll shoot regardless of wind, rain, shine or snow but a hurricane will get me running the other way :o . If you need more info contact Manny via the forums or e-mail him via the USA website.