Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Paris Hilton To Serve Jail Time.

Flatland Shooter

I've been hoarding one of those little Kodak Instamatic cameras along with packages of the rotating (4-in-1) FlashCubes® (Sylvania and G.E. called them Magic Cubes). I'm going to sell them all as Curios & Relics. :lol:

Flashcubes have wire contacts exposed on the bottom socket area. They need battery juice from the camera to flash the bulbs.

Magicubes have a little slot for each bulb. A little tab sticks up from the camera, when the shutter is tripped. The tab trips a little mousetrap spring, that whacks the base of the bulb. The impact causes the bulb to flash. No electricity needed.

I have not noticed Magicubes for sale in a long long time. I thought they were quietly banned due to easily being made into little bombs.

How pathetic. Now she's asking the Governator for a pardon. If you are too dumb to know if you are too drunk to drive and have to ask your publicist, well maybe you need to spend some time in jail to learn how to deal with the real world.

Now I see that Paris has requested all her fans sign a petition to be sent to the California govenor. She doesn't deserve such harsh treatment.

Yeh, save the prison space for the blue collar criminals. After all, they don't have any good parties to go to. And that is criminal.

Is there a petition for all the non-fans? That one I would sign. Keep your eyes open and let us know if you find it.

Bill

The only problem I see with the Judges action is that he did not remand her to custody that day. Leave the court, report to jail. That's the way I've seen most probation violators treated. Having her report on June 5th will let her find some liberal appeals judge to let her off.

JMHO

dj