Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where To Get 5-40/ 6-40 Bolts?

steel1212

Of course my para's mag button can't be a regular 4-40 sti type hole so now I'm looking for a 5-40 or 6-40 bolt so I can use the sti mag release with my para. Any suggestions? I tried lowes and all they have is the 4-40s or 6-32s.

Of course my para's mag button can't be a regular 4-40 sti type hole so now I'm looking for a 5-40 or 6-40 bolt so I can use the sti mag release with my para. Any suggestions? I tried lowes and all they have is the 4-40s or 6-32s.

McMaster Carr will probably have them. You want a socket head cap screw, not a bolt.

McMaster Carr will probably have them. You want a socket head cap screw, not a bolt.

10-4

MSC Direct will also have them. You should look in the phone book ( or 411.com ) under "fasteners". I have a local place that sells most of the usual as well as unusual stuff.

You have a Fastenal near you - they should have them.

Edited by foxtrotuniformlima

MSC Direct will also have them. You should look in the phone book ( or 411.com ) under "fasteners". I have a local place that sells most of the usual as well as unusual stuff.

You have a Fastenal near you - they should have them.

Fastenal had them, thanks guys.