Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals

BBunin

Oh, Crap! Now what? I got through okay to the credit card page, but got an error message that said that there was an error in the transaction to the vendor, but that the charge was authorized.

Edited to add:

I went back and redid the request and this time it went through. I am number 103 on the list. Maybe with a bit of luck I'll make it. I haven't been to a Nationals since 1988 and it would be fun to go again, especially since this one is so close.

Edited by DMS42

Oh, Crap! Now what? I got through okay to the credit card page, but got an error message that said that there was an error in the transaction to the vendor, but that the charge was authorized.

Yeah, got that too. Afraid to do it again, don't want multi-charges. Think I'm just going to bed. Maybe it'll be sorted out by tomorrow.

I got the same thing. Not a happy camper that I stayed up for this. :angry:

Edited to add - got in apparently, 69 people ahead of me... :ph34r:

Edited by Catfish

Anyone know just how many slots there ARE?

There aren't any more slots, per se. We are on the waiting list for slots to open up from folks who already have slots, but can't go for one reason or another...