Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buying Dillon In Las Vegas

I live in Norway and shoot IPSC. I am going to Las Vegas from 13th to 19th of April attending a media show (NAB). I was thinking of buying a Dillon XL650 when I was visiting Las Vegas. I have had difficulty finding stores that are selling Dillon on the web. I hope you can help me finding a store that not to expensive. What should I pay for a Dillon 650 with all the goodies?

I know we've got some Vegas area folks around the board hopefully they'll offer some better info. You could also contact our gracious host here on the board (Brian Enos); he is a reseller for Dillon and may be able to work something out for you. I don't know that for sure but it never hurts to ask. Good Luck.

http://www.brianenos.com/store/home.html

If you have fixed hotel reservations just order a XL650 from Brian online at this site and have him ship it to the hotel in advance. Most hotels are ok with that (especially if you ask beforehand).

Buying locally in a store will also mean you have to pay salestax (about 8%), which you don't have to do when ordering goods online from out of state.

I've had stuff sent to hotels multiple times during stays in the US and it has worked fine.

Thanks for the referrals guys! But unfortunately, since Dillon drop-ships for me, shipping a big order to a hotel can turn into a nightmare for me. If anything in the order is backordered, or if for any number of reasons the customer doesn't get his order during the "window" at the hotel - at that point it's a disaster. So in this case I just referred Rune to Dillon directly, so he'll have the best chance of actually getting everything.

Thanks again,

be