Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations To Matt Beck

hopalong

I'd like to congratulate my buddy Matt Beck for his win at the Alabama State USPSA match this weekend. This was Matts' second Major USPSA match and I must say he did quite well staying consistant and not letting the "Match" get to him.

Congrats Matt.!!! :)

Hopalong

I'd like to congratulate my buddy Matt Beck for his win at the Alabama State USPSA match this weekend. This was Matts' second Major USPSA match and I must say he did quite well staying consistant and not letting the "Match" get to him.

Congrats Matt.!!! :)

Hopalong

Sam. where were you????

Sam. where were you????

He shot a flat, skinny gun with long mags when I saw him... :o

Congrats to Matt.

I might be joining Sam, I just ordered a Tanfoglio Limited gun from EAA. Might have to go to the dark side....

Sam. where were you????

He shot a flat, skinny gun with long mags when I saw him... :o

Congrats to Matt.

I might be joining Sam, I just ordered a Tanfoglio Limited gun from EAA. Might have to go to the dark side....

Cliff, Take a flashlight... They got no D@^^ cookies. :ph34r:

Cliff,

I was there acting a fool with my Kimber Eclipse .45 shooting in L-10 just as Middle Man says.

Matt shot a real solid match, was fun watching him shoot.

Hopefully one day I'll get this Hi-capacity stuff out of my system for good. ;)

Hop

Cliff,

I was there acting a fool with my Kimber Eclipse .45 shooting in L-10 just as Middle Man says.

Matt shot a real solid match, was fun watching him shoot.

Hopefully one day I'll get this Hi-capacity stuff out of my system for good. ;)

Hop

Only a revo shooter would refer to L-10 as Hi-cap...

Me too. The plan is to, after Nationals, hang-up the wheelie and go back to limited. :( To shoot the same division as my sons, coach them and strategize together. I will also get a Tanfoglio.

Me too. The plan is to, after Nationals, hang-up the wheelie and go back to limited. :( To shoot the same division as my sons, coach them and strategize together. I will also get a Tanfoglio.

Sweet, I just ordered some mags and parts from Henning. If you haven't seen his shop, check it out.

http://henningshootsguns.com/shop/main.html

I just don't know what I'm going to do with 21 rounds, I'm sure I'll keep taking the mag out after 6....

Sweet, I just ordered some mags and parts from Henning. If you haven't seen his shop, check it out.

I just don't know what I'm going to do with 21 rounds, I'm sure I'll keep taking the mag out after 6....

Agreed, Henning's site is the sh1t! PM me and tell me where did you buy the gun.

Start practicing semi-auto with the single stack. You won't look as bad changing mags after six in an 8-round gun. Then progress to L-10 and so on... Not quite a 12-step program but it will help you.

;)

Sorry for the drift Mr. Beck. Not trying to take anything away from your accomplishment. Will you be at A6?

Agreed, Henning's site is the sh1t! PM me and tell me where did you buy the gun.

Start practicing semi-auto with the single stack. You won't look as bad changing mags after six in an 8-round gun. Then progress to L-10 and so on... Not quite a 12-step program but it will help you.

;)

Sorry for the drift Mr. Beck. Not trying to take anything away from your accomplishment. Will you be at A6?

No, I won't make area 6, but I plan on getting to the Mississippi classic. We had a good turnout with revos last year.

I'd like to take this moment to claim my responsibility for this.

You see, Matt was a mediocre shooter, at best, before coming under my tutelage. Once he submitted to my ability and knowledge, he has grown to the fine lead thrower he is today.

You have done well, but don't get cocky. Remember, student will never surpass his master.

Seriously, congratulations bro. But if this accomplishment comes with any prize money, I'm gonna start charging a boarding fee.