Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC European championship

• 1 month later...

That's it, the european championships are over.

France goes back with four medals:

- open division

- team open division

- Senior open and 3rd open senior.

Hard stages, lots of movers, lots of very low windows.

Detlef, couldn't see you there, saw your name on couple of score sheets but I Couldn't find you.

Maybe another time.

DVC

Julien

Julien,

I looked for you, too. Maybe next time... (Julien did GREAT, I almost gave up in desparation of the many fast swingers...). It was VERY different from any match you would see in the US. I was squadded with Eric Grauffel, what a show!!!! ANYone will have a very small chance of beating him, he did not make a single mistake in the entire match.

--Detlef

Brian,

You can see the scores here http://www.ipsc-euro.de/eng/main.htm

Adriano came in second in the international match, but after removing Frank Garcia, Joe Boone, Estuardo Gomez and Alex Chang, he got bumped into third place.

The Norwegian team and I were on the same squad as Adriano and the rest of the Italien team. They were all good shooters, all of them in top 16.

I, myself did not have a very good match.

Even

Julien,

you should add that Marian Vysny barely left 89% for Frank Garcia (4th), certainly one of the best Standard Div. shooters world-wide. Likewise, after Eric Grauffel was done, only about 94% were left for the 2nd ranking Open competitor (Max Michel). Two very dominant victories, rather unusual for such a big match...

--Detlef

At the european results, Marian is 8% ahead of the second, eric is 8% ahead too  from Saul Kirsch from Israel.

I had the luck to finish 17th overall (standard), so  I was in reserve for the shoot off at 84 % from the first !

One of the shooters in top 16 left (i think it was alex Chang)so I jumped into the shoot off, facing joe Boone at the first round.

He defeated me , but i was not so sad because he goes to final facing Estuardo .

Franck Garcia , Robert Sodestrom went out on the first round too.

For me, it was a great experience , hard stages, good competitors to compare with, I learned a lot.

Maybe see you all at the WSXIII ? !

DVC

Julien

• 5 months later...