Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multi Gun Bag?

mgcchkn

Eberlestock GunslingerII, I just received mine from Velocity Shooter, this pack is nice, carry's the weight very nicely, can be adjusted to fit anyone, not to big, just right

:cheers::cheers:

I won one of the Brownells 3gun cases, love of so far.

http://www.brownells...OMPETITION_CASE

+1. I really like mine. Carries everything I need and the weight is distributed nicely....

+**** on the brownell's new bag. i have one with the re-positioned shoulder straps and it is great. It doesn't bang my calves when i am carrying it. very nice bag.

:cheers:

I've got an Eberlestock Gunslinger pack. It's a great pack, and the only problem I have with it is that the optional shotgun side scabbard is too short for a shotgun with a 24 inch barrel. I'm thinking that one of the other rifle scabbards might be the way to go, though I don't know if their Scoped Hunting Rifle Case could be attached to the side of the pack in the same manner as the shotgun scabbard.

At SMM3G this year, I carried my guns in a Starlite case. It worked well, but wasn't as convenient as the Eberlestock pack, and at a couple of stages I kind of had to do the long gun hokey pokey to get the firearm I needed.

I haven't used one of the Brownells 3Gun packs, but know a few people who do, and they seem to like them. The case itself is thought through quite well.

Edited by Justin

I been rethinking this whole thing. Flying now with 3 guns and limited on size and number of suitcases-it becomes problematic to carry bulky gear. Guns go in a Storm 3100 (the 3200 won't make ht x w x depth on airlines), I got a couple of really thin Plano rifle bags from Amazon for 13.00 ea and I can get ammo, the rifle bags and some kit in the second suitcase. A pillowcase would do, really. Driving-back to my Blackhawk bags.