Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guga Ribas Holster

mcflyiup

I had one of these holsters for my Glock and I'm now looking for one that fits my 2011 platform guns. I now Speed Shooter International sells them because thats where I bought my last one from, but they don't have any in stock.

My question is does anyone else sell them or have them in stock? Does anyone have a good used one for sell?

I had one of these holsters for my Glock and I'm now looking for one that fits my 2011 platform guns. I now Speed Shooter International sells them because thats where I bought my last one from, but they don't have any in stock.

My question is does anyone else sell them or have them in stock? Does anyone have a good used one for sell?

PM sent. This time.

I've been checking SSI every other day or so waiting for them to be in stock again as well. They really do look nice and what really appeals to me is that I could use the same setup for both Open and Limited and not have to change anything.

Will these holsters fit a Caspian Wide-Body?

Marty,

I don't know if they'll fit a Caspian wide body, but I think it might be doable. You'd probably have to modify the inserts. The inserts sit at the top of the holster and are shaped to fit the profile of the back/bottom of the trigger guard where it meets the front strap. The weight of the gun rides on the inserts, but that doesn't lock the gun in place. The front of the trigger guard pushes down on a lever and that pops the retaining part inside the trigger guard which locks the gun in place. It's kind of hard to visualize, but I could send you a pick of the gun in the holster from the back and you'd probably be able to figure it out from there. I had to tweek my inserts because I contoured the trigger guard/front strap of my STI so the inserts weren't a perfect match....I was hitting my finger on a sharp edge of the insert with each draw. A little Dremel and file work and it's set. Lemme know if you want some pics.