Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 1st Match Next Month

billdncn

I'm going to the match next Sunday, my 3rd USPSA. You still going? What part of VA you in? A group of us from blackwater practical shooters are carpooling up from the Norfolk area.

Anyway, hope to see you there.

Chris

Edited by Erucolindon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to the match next Sunday, my 3rd USPSA. You still going? What part of VA you in? A group of us from blackwater practical shooters are carpooling up from the Norfolk area.

Anyway, hope to see you there.

Chris

Yeah, looks like we'll try it again. A couple of us are coming from Chesterfield. I have'nt been to Fredericksburg since the early to mid '90's when they still had Hunters Pistol Silhouette.

Yeah, looks like we'll try it again. A couple of us are coming from Chesterfield. I have'nt been to Fredericksburg since the early to mid '90's when they still had Hunters Pistol Silhouette.

Well thats at least one more time than I've been there. Should be a good time though!

What gun & division you planning on shooting?

I was going to shoot production, but my magwell (JP) came in for my G35, so looks like I'll work up some major 40 loads, and shoot Limited. Hope the weather cooperates this time.

Really looking foward to wasting lots of ammo this weekend :D

I was going to shoot production, but my magwell (JP) came in for my G35, so looks like I'll work up some major 40 loads, and shoot Limited. Hope the weather cooperates this time.

Really looking foward to wasting lots of ammo this weekend :D

One less person in front of me in the production standings. :)

I will give you a nickel if you "Forget" to pick up PigDawg (BUBBA). :lol::P

Adam G. and i are going also. This id only my 2nd ipsc match. I think its going to be funny to watch.

-Mike Payne

Ha-Ha, I'll raise your nickel if you forget AG :lol: Naw, Adam's cool. Besides, he's to fun and entertaining to forget!

As far as you..........Funny? I think not. Your shooting great!

BTW, congrats on Monday night ;)

One less person in front of me in the production standings. :)

Not hardly :wacko:

Hope to see'ya there

"As far as you..........Funny? I think not."

Hey! Im funny....People point and laugh at me all the time!

"BTW, congrats on Monday night"

Even a blind squirel nut finds a nut once in a while :P

He's right he is funny to look at. So is his rubber doll. :P I'll see you guys there as well. I'll be shooting limited.

Angel

He's right he is funny to look at. So is his rubber doll. :P I'll see you guys there as well. I'll be shooting limited.

Angel

Hey big guy! I've got a perfectly bad piece of crap Lee Pro1000 I'll trade you for a Dillion 650 ;) I'm jealous.

Yeah, well.......I don't know Mike that well so I wasn't going to say anything, but........

It's a shame she got deflated. I was really looking forward to shooting a stage with her :wub:

Awesome match, great temperature and weather, huge turnout. There were 116 people in attendance, several big names: Dave Sevigny, Todd Jarrett, Julie Goloski, and Rebecca Jones. It was a 2.5 hour drive up for us tidewater folks, but well worth it. I'll post about my performance and such in my range journal when I get a chance. Definitely the best $20 I could have spent this weekend.

Chris

Edit: numerical accuracy in attendance.

Edited by Erucolindon

Wow! Too much to asorb in one day for my tiny brain.

Meeting, and talking to Sevigny (great guy), and Julie (cute as a button, and super nice). Seeing TJ get DQ :blink:, Scott Warren, and the list goes on.

Stage-1 did me in. 4.86 followed by a 17.41. Ouch! My only malf., and brain fart. Squading with good friends, and buddies kept it loose, and enjoyable........Think I'm ready for the Super Squad now :P

Dave, and Julie

Copyof4-1-07-2008.jpg

Me, and Dave

Copyof4-1-07-2004.jpg

Dave throwing the bat at popper :wacko:

Copyof4-1-07-2010.jpg

Bumbed that the pic of me, and Julie didn't take :(

Edited by billdncn

Bill, should we tell Mike about all the free sponsor items those big names handed out after the match? I'm glad it didn't rain on the way back to Richmond, I didn't have any room left in the cab of the truck.

It was a good match, and as was said above, well worth the $20 entry fee. Great squad too.

Edited by SDM

Seeing TJ get DQ :blink:

Just curious about TJ getting DQ'ed....why is he not listed on the match results as being DQ'ed? I saw him in the morning at sign-up, but didn't see him the rest of the day, I wanted to watch him shoot a stage. When the results were posted I didn't see his name anywhere on the list. What's the deal???

Todd did get DQ'd; but he was not going to be shooting the whole match though - He had to leave at noon yesterday to catch a plane to Canada to attend his boss' funeral today.

Please keep him and the whole Para family in your thoughts.

Rebecca

Awesome match, great temperature and weather, huge turnout. There were 116 people in attendance, several big names: Dave Sevigny, Todd Jarrett, Julie Goloski, and Rebecca Jones. It was a 2.5 hour drive up for us tidewater folks, but well worth it. I'll post about my performance and such in my range journal when I get a chance. Definitely the best $20 I could have spent this weekend.

Chris

Edit: numerical accuracy in attendance.

I'll be moving to the area this fall. Looks like I found a great place to shoot!!!! B)

Todd did get DQ'd; but he was not going to be shooting the whole match though - He had to leave at noon yesterday to catch a plane to Canada to attend his boss' funeral today.

Please keep him and the whole Para family in your thoughts.

Rebecca

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts, and prayers on the way.

Saw you shoot a stage.......Wow, outstanding! Congrats on 5th overall B)

Bill

Edited by billdncn

Bill,

Are the scores posted somewhere?

If not can you send me a copy?

http://www.vamdsection.org

Hey Mikey. Try this link. The scores were emailed to me. I guess your not signed up on the mailing list. you can also access them at the USPSA.org site. Although they don't have the overall, just by division.

I can email them to you after I get home if you need.