Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drop Turner

Shawn Knight

Here's a question for you rule experts. If a bullet hole exceeding two bullet diameters counts as a miss does that hold true if the elongated hole is on a non-threat target. The reason I ask is Audrey had a hit on a NT yesterday. The bullet bounced off a barrel and hit the NT at an angle great enough to exceed two bullet diameters.

I scored it as a hit on a NT. :( Boy did she get mad about that. Her argument was the hole was elongated more than two bullet diameters and it should not count as a hit on NT. :wacko:

Here's a question for you rule experts. If a bullet hole exceeding two bullet diameters counts as a miss does that hold true if the elongated hole is on a non-threat target. The reason I ask is Audrey had a hit on a NT yesterday. The bullet bounced off a barrel and hit the NT at an angle great enough to exceed two bullet diameters.

I scored it as a hit on a NT. :( Boy did she get mad about that. Her argument was the hole was elongated more than two bullet diameters and it should not count as a hit on NT. :wacko:

That's an easy one. Call the enlogated hole 2 hits on a NT and give them both to the previous shooter. Then give her a re-shoot.