Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6 In. Fat Free Options

ken hebert

Bulm540

I would have to check my info. at home. Can't remember. It is thin. Green works better for my eye than the red fiber optic.

When I had it built I just called Benny and told him to build it anyway he wanted. My only request was for the long flat trigger and green fiber optic sight. Came out better than I could have hoped. A real shooter.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Good looking pistols.

BTW, where would I get one of those 6" recoil plugs/reverse plugs, and I assume they run the 5" spring? I know someone could turn one, but is there an "off the shelf" part?

Mine is NOT a Fat Free, Benny Hill makes the only Fat Free guns and he does a damn fine job with them.

Mine is a light weight light slide 6" Limited gun. I have an 11 pound spring in it, simply because that is what I settled on in a 5" gun, so far so good. Eventually I will play with springs, but so far it is so freakin' nice just shooting a light 6" gun it is hard to imagine much improvement over what I have in it now.

I wish I would have listened to Benny a year and a half ago, that is the only thing I KNOW to be a fact with 6" guns right now.