Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Woot! Jp Enterprises Cooley Brake!

stubbicatt

Well I'm getting closer to my quest for a 308 rifle for 3 gun.

Last night JP Enterprises delivered the goods, a one off Cooley brake threaded to fit the muzzle of my rifle. Went right on, and only needed a little milling to index properly.

Haven't shot it yet, but anticipating that the recoil reduction will be worth the effort.

Thanks and Kudos to Dave at JP who apparrently found this item in a surplus bin where it had resided since having been custom made for someone who declined to purchase it. The fit and finish is very nice.

Thanks JP Enterprises for supporting us shooters who are new to this sport!

:wub:

I'll agree with no pics, it's pretty well worthless. That said for the LR-308 it's going to have to get the JP love and tenderness. Something about keepin' it in Minnesota I guess. I wouldn't mind though putting a Rolling Thunder or SJC/Lund Titan just for drill.

Rich

I wouldn't mind though putting a Rolling Thunder or SJC/Lund Titan just for drill.

And since you asked...I am currently tweaking the new 308 version of the Lund Titan comp. It's on my DPMS 308 and should be ready soon.

I know....useless without pics <_<

Can I do that to myself?

Erik

Stubbi,

Nice pics. I like how the finish on the comp matches the rifle. It should serve you very well in HM.

Erik