Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I was on stage 10.  It was one of the upper hill stages next to the club house.  It was the stage with the big yellow "T" as the free fire zone.  I was the large guy on the stage.

I haven't decided whether I'll be wearing my Tri-State polo shirt (to show the Ohioans appreciation for coming to our match) or my brianenos.com shirt so we can see each other at the match.  I think that it will be a game time decision.

(Edited by Dowter at 11:25 am on Sep. 24, 2002)

Flex,  you were in 'the zone'!!!

I actually met Dowter while watching you shoot his stage.  ( probably the shirt!!!)

Maaaaaaaaaan do I want to shoot Ohio!!!

Matt,  BSeevers and I talked about this at length.  My name is James Starn.  A-46344.  Please do look for me.   Start at the bottom of the finals sheet and you'll find me quicker!!!

(Edited by 3quartertime at 9:51 am on Sep. 24, 2002)

Dowter,

I think we were your last squad on Saturday.  You were probably watching my feet real close...they were hanging off the edge of the board.  I was wearing the red Ohio State hat.  It took me forever to start after LAMR...I didn't like my glasses (fogged and too dark it seemed).  I even looked around to see if my girlfriend was close so that I could switch to her clear glasses.  (That may not have been allowed anyway...by the book.)

I will likely be roaming around as part of "shooter services" or some such thing at THE Ohio match.  I am hoping to get my hands on the calibration gun...that way I may get to shoot every day. ;)

My sons and I drove up from VA and had a great time.  The boys post here more than I as PK and IPSC G34.  the only complaint we had was long wait around lunch time.  I don't know if a squad took lunch early or not but our squad waited a good 1.5 hours after lunch break to shoot our next stage.  Of course if everyone shot for a minute and a half on Tailgunner like I did then no wonder things backed up!  Wish I had the chance to meet some of you, we were the squad with three Jrs., (my 13 and 19 yr olds and Brad Balsey), and then there were three older distinguished gentlemen.   Definitely a tough match for L10 and Prod.  Careful planning or quite a few standing reloads.  Thanks to everyone involved for a great match.