Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz Tactical Sports Photos

Middle Man

My first limited pistol and my first foray into putting a file to a gun. I cut away a portion of the backstrap to improve the magwell fit. It is hard to see the fit with all my grip tape added and the angle in these photos.

P1270006.jpg

P1270007.jpg

The aluminum grips really slim the profile down.

Edited by Middle Man

I've always wanted to know what is up with the tall, huge rear blade? It seems quite distracting to me.

Erik

The rear blade matches the height of the front sight and only seems so tall due to the "L" shape of the rear sight itself as opposed to the Novak-esque (triangular) profile of a fixed sight we are accustomed to. Its roughly the same size as a Bomar, but doesn't need all the extra material to adjust.

Besides it makes one hell of a slide racker...

Middle Man,

Nice photos and good job with the magwell and application of skateboard tape. Did you have the magwell anodized, painted? Or did you get it that way?

Thanks, I plunked down the cash for my own 60 foot roll of anti skid tape.

The grips and magwell are a one off set of red samples, as far as I know. Kinda like Angus' one off set of blue grips...

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday

CRW_1896p.jpg

CRW_1895p.jpg

Today:

CRW_2005%20copy.jpg

Super Fat Grip: I put the grip panels from my CZ 75B, they make the grip a bit thicker than the original wood panels. And now the 75B feels like a single stack with TS's panels...

Edited by askomiko