Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brokeback Mountain Ski Area

ErikW

After a hard day at the Glory Hole...when I head back to the Dude Ranch Lodge.. :huh: ... If I stay in a room with 12 bunk beds ... for men only.... I damn well want to be on top... :o:lol::rolleyes:

Glory hole....bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! :lol::lol:

It gets better (although pictures at this website speak a thousand words).

October 15, 2006

For Immediate Release

From Jack Dunn, BMSA Managing Director

The new terrain named after Wyoming ski pioneer

The management of Brokeback Mountain Ski Area is pleased to announce the naming of our new terrain which will be accessible via a triple chair lift as early as 2007/2008 ski season. The jury had a difficult but exciting task to select one name out of more than fifty submissions.

Some of the runner-ups for the name were:

Brown Canyon Bowl

Jack's Behind

Maneater Canyon

The jury has selected Jack's Bowl but immediately changed the name to Jack's Bowls because the new area consists of two cascading bowls.

The name reflects Wyoming ski tradition embodied in the name of BMSA co-founder Jack Clark who dedicated his career to preserving the "best kept secret" of Brokeback Mountain Ski Area

From the restaurant pages:

COWPOKE SALOON at The Bottom

After a hard day of skiing unwind with our very own Gloryhole Whiskey or a cup of hot chocolate at the Cowpoke Saloon. The saloon is located at The Bottom just a short walk from Rodeo Lodge. The Cowpoke serves a "quickie" breakfast, lunch, fast bites throughout the day. Have a free meal on your birthday and we'll even blow your candle!

My brain is seared with the visual images :blink::blink::blink:

After a hard day of skiing unwind with our very own Gloryhole Whiskey or a cup of hot chocolate at the Cowpoke Saloon. The saloon is located at The Bottom just a short walk from Rodeo Lodge. The Cowpoke serves a "quickie" breakfast, lunch, fast bites throughout the day. Have a free meal on your birthday and we'll even blow your candle!

You need to call a long way in advance for reservations ---

I heard it's really packed on the weekends. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You need to call a long way in advance for reservations ---

I heard it's really packed on the weekends. :lol:

Not gay but lovely. From the gallery pages. I think they may be trying to suggest something with that pink hat. Where does one get a pink hat anyway?

gallery01.jpg