Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stage Design And Briefing From 2006 Area 3

I'd like to setup a particular stage from Area 3. It was stage 3, "Where Eagles Dare". It looks like a fun and well thought out stage and full of freestyle problems.

Dsc06567.jpg

Does anyone have the stage design and briefing that I could work backwards from?

Left-handed stage designer (or prop builder), it seems ?

Looks like the door activates a flopper ?

I like it...I'd tweak it...but I like it.

Lots of props for a local though...

I think the door activates a flopper, but I can't tell what that short double no-shoot is hiding. I don't think it's steel, since the no-shoot would get hammered with splatter. Maybe it has no purpose at all.

I'd tweak it a bit too but I'd keep the left handed flavor.

It's a lot of props but shooters appreciate the effort. I'm doing what I can to avoid the "From box A, shoot T1-T6. From box B T7-T12..." type stages.

It is probably a double flopper (bear trap, clam shell...whatever they call it). The shoot target goes back and is flat on the ground b4 activation. The NS in front goes forward and is flat on the ground. Upon activation, the shoot target comes up [first], then the ns comes up in front of it. Or, something like that.

So, those double NS's are guarding it while it's on the ground.

It is probably a double flopper (bear trap, clam shell...whatever they call it). The shoot target goes back and is flat on the ground b4 activation. The NS in front goes forward and is flat on the ground. Upon activation, the shoot target comes up [first], then the ns comes up in front of it. Or, something like that.

So, those double NS's are guarding it while it's on the ground.

Door activates the clam shell AND a swinger to the right. And no, it was a left minded individual who dreamed this one up...

Also added the link to the Millcreek Practical Shooting League with the A3 diagrams

http://www.millcreekpsl.org/Area_3/2006_A3...3_stage_03.html

Edited by Wideload