Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

There Will Always Be War

AikiDale

Some human beings are warlike by nature. There must be at least one war gene. War is not only caused by extremes of poverty or the lust for power. I used to believe there were three reasons for war: To take someones stuff, to impose one's will on another, or to defend your self from someone trying to steal your stuff or enslave you. This apparently is not the case.

Some people must attack others with whatever weapons are at hand whenever the opportunity presents itself. I just had this revelation watching the noon news. There was coverage of the snowfall in Malibu. People who had never seen snow in their lives gathered it, fashioned snowballs out of it and began throwing it at each other with no provocation. Snowball fights in Malibu.

Peace hasn't got a snowball's chance.

I think, Evil greed and the lust for power over others, will be with mankind forever.

I truly hope there will allways be good men and women to stand against it.

As much as we abhor going to war, with out it we would surely all be slaves or worse.

This is a topic with no easy answer , and no clear solution.

I hate war..but to defend my life, my family ,my neighbor, my country....I would go.!

Jim

Think of it this way, the lack of war is not peace, it is slavery. There are countless things that suck about war. It doesn't have a single good thing about it, except that it is a representation of man's need to be free. Without the will for self determination, there would be no need for war, but no freedom either.

Think of it this way, the lack of war is not peace, it is slavery. There are countless things that suck about war. It doesn't have a single good thing about it, except that it is a representation of man's need to be free. Without the will for self determination, there would be no need for war, but no freedom either.

Roger that Vlad, Ronimus Prime said it (badly paraphrased here) "We can demand peace from a position of power or we can beg for it from weakness.

Personally I'll continue voting for the party of God, Guts, Guns, and of course.....dead terrorists, but that's just me.

I know I'm not very well liked here but here it goes...

I worked in the industry that proffits from war. Aerospace electronics. Yes we sold parts for space shuttles, satelites, commercial jets and so on, but 90%+ went to the Government, or its contracts for Fighters, AWACS, Bell's Apaches and of course NAVAL stuff too. My family who has been in business for over 35 years made the bulk of its money during veit nam, DS1, and record months for the last 4 years straight w the war on terror. I hate to break it to you guys, but the US does it for money. Arms production benefits a nation when people are working and industry is booming. Why do you think our vice president is so rich? He employs 1000's of 1000's of people to manufacture gear for war. War is proffitable. especially to a country so dependant on foreighn recources. LIKE OIL..

There was a time when we fought to defend nations that could not defend themselves, but that time has passed since the cold war began. My people were saved by the US. I am an eastern european jew, and as you all know, we kicked hitlers ass and it was well deserved.

If it wasnt for the US or war fro that matter, I may not be here today and I am so thankful for those who fought to unite my forefathers. On the other hand, I cannot stand what Israel and the US are doing right now. it's plain ridiculous. Were just breeding more terrorists, who never gave a rats ass about USA until we invaded their country and blew it all to sh%t. I dont know about you guys, but If the muslims had the power to invade the US, came here and tried to push their islamic, dictatorship crap on us, you know we'd become the biggest terrorist plot ever! same as we are doing trying to Christianize and democracize their nation. I support our troops and sympathize for them and their families, but I truly believe none would of happened if it werent for greed.

ok kick me in the nuts now and call me names! I can take it.

BENOS unwanted stepchild,

.5"