Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm In Love. Who Is She?

The model that SV is using on the inside cover of Front Site has caused a lot of trouble. The last two issues before this one had her in her underware. She didn't look non too shabby. This month she was wearing a SV open gun. Lordy does that race gun ever make her look good. Question is who the heck is she. BTW my wife has her panty hose in a knot. She said that the lease USPSA and Dillon would feature male models once in a while, just to keep it fair.

Edited by Ray_Z

The model that SV is using on the inside cover of Front Site has caused a lot of trouble. The last two issues before this one had her in her underware. She didn't look non too shabby. This month she was wearing a SV open gun. Lordy does that race gun ever make her look good. Question is who the heck is she. BTW my wife has her panty hose in a know. She said that the lease USPSA and Dillon would feature male models once in a while, just to keep it fair.

Show her the pic of Jake.-------------Larry

The model that SV is using on the inside cover of Front Site has caused a lot of trouble. The last two issues before this one had her in her underware. She didn't look non too shabby. This month she was wearing a SV open gun. Lordy does that race gun ever make her look good. Question is who the heck is she. BTW my wife has her panty hose in a know. She said that the lease USPSA and Dillon would feature male models once in a while, just to keep it fair.

My mental image is totally destroyed. <_<:D:lol:

My mental image is totally destroyed. <_<:D:lol:

What do you mean destroyed?? That race gun on her hip is absolutely breathtaking

You insensitive boobs if it offends just one then it should be omitted. TO be quite truthful when I read those letters I had to dig out the offending magazine :ph34r:

I wonder if 14,998 wrote to say it didn't bother them or liked the ads (heaven forbid), which squeaky wheel would get oiled?