Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Bullets

newshooter

Hello i tried to do a search and didn't come up with much luck. I was wondering if there were any problems with shooting precision bullets in an open gun at 175pf's leading etc.. I am planning on putting an order in for some 40 caliber bullets and wanted to know on the 38super since they are cheaper than your FMJ's

If you are talking about Precision Black Bullets... Nope.. Crap collects in the comp making them a poor choice.

Yes i was talking about the precision black bullets not the delta precision. Thanks for the super quick reply!!! i have seen you post to almost all of the questions that i have ever posted/asked. Thanks again. Saw that you are planning on making it down to the single stack match here in Pharr texas. looking forward to meeting you and hopefully making it up to CC for a match or two

• 2 weeks later...

Precisions are great for limited. Dave is a good guy to talk to and gives you straight answers.

Some will disagree with me (may be)--don't use any bullet in an open gun except copper jacket. I tried others and my gunsmith made more money off me then I tried to save on bullets. :(