Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Contacting Egw

m1normando

I was in his office today. Before heading over there (it is 80 miles one way) I called to see if they had the parts I needed in stock and got Jeff on the line by the third ring. Have you gotten anyone on the line?

They had a new woman (Kay) answering the phones there. I wonder if your messages somehow haven't gotten to George. He has always been very prompt getting back to me when I have called in the past and your situation seems very unusual for EGW. I'd call tomorrow after 10AM and ask for him. If he isn't available ask for Jeff. Don't take no for an answer.

I was in his office today. Before heading over there (it is 80 miles one way) I called to see if they had the parts I needed in stock and got Jeff on the line by the third ring. Have you gotten anyone on the line?

They had a new woman (Kay) answering the phones there. I wonder if your messages somehow haven't gotten to George. He has always been very prompt getting back to me when I have called in the past and your situation seems very unusual for EGW. I'd call tomorrow after 10AM and ask for him. If he isn't available ask for Jeff. Don't take no for an answer.

I have not been able to get anyone on line, the voice mail picks up after a couple of rings. I've left 2 messages in the past few days at late morning and no reply.

No response to an email left almost 2 weeks ago.

I will try after 10:00AM again tomorrow.

Thanks

I have not been able to get anyone on line, the voice mail picks up after a couple of rings. I've left 2 messages in the past few days at late morning and no reply.

No response to an email left almost 2 weeks ago.

I will try after 10:00AM again tomorrow.

Thanks

I think tonight is their late night and they should be there until 8:00 PM EST. Also they don't answer the phones before 10:00 AM. That still doesn't explain why they haven't returned the calls but it explains why it went directly into VM. I do know that they are busy as all heck right now. I am sorry to hear that you're having problems. Knowing George he'll be pretty peeved to know that one of his customers is having a hard time getting a response from his people.

I took a shot and called last night about an hour after my last post, which was about 8:00PM EGW time.

Well guess who was still there and answered the phone?.......yup it was George!

George retrieved my gun, confirmed the smith work was complete and then noted the ejector was broken, to which he then offered to replace FREE OF CHARGE along with sending an addtional small part!

We had a very nice chat about my gun and business in general. George acknowledged they are buried up to their eyeballs in work, which is a testament to the quality of the products and services they provide. He took my information and informed me I should have the gun by Friday.

George and the folks at EGW have been and still are top notch in my book!

M1Normando