Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

bgary

We had a major windstorm in the northwest last night. I'll post pics later when I get a chance, but in the meantime...

-- two smashed fence panels: a couple hundred bucks

-- three smashed lilac bushes: maybe a hundred bucks

-- the 50-foot tree that leveled my jerk-of-a-neighbor's brand-new built-in barbecue? priceless!!!!

;-)

Got to love Karma man, we were at a match last weekend and one of my squad mates was harrassed by someone in the squad ahead of us. The other guys turn came up and karma got him back with a jam from hell in his open gun.

Got to love Karma man, we were at a match last weekend and one of my squad mates was harrassed by someone in the squad ahead of us. The other guys turn came up and karma got him back with a jam from hell in his open gun.

Be carefull even saying the word as she is a fickle bitch with a wicked sense of humor.... :ph34r:

Be carefull even saying the word as she is a fickle bitch with a wicked sense of humor.... :ph34r:

I'm all too aware of that. That's why I didn't laugh out loud about it :P Kind of like those TBS funny commercials.