Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Lost Room

warpspeed

I watch the 6 feet under reruns on Bravo and one of the guys on that show, Peter Krause, was pimpin his new mini-series on SciFi called The Lost Room.

Soooooo, I added it to the Tivo and started watching it. Very cool. Not Heros cool but still interesting.

Anyone else?

I was going to mention this series but thought I'd be laughed off the board for being too far out...... :wacko:

But, yes, I've been watching it and think it's frankly clever, convoluted and imaginative!--somewhat like the stuff I used to seriously think up when I was a teen. Cabal vs. cabal, and all that. Inanimate objects finally given the credit that's long overdue deserved. :P

I finished watching it last night. It was entertaining. I like the way the door on room 10 opened by itself after he through the key in. I guess we might see more. It sure lends itself to go on and on.

It left most of all the questions unanswered.

I could see this going to a regular series. I mean, each episode could deal with a different object, and the characters competing secrect orgs that are either trying to collect them all, or destroy them ,etc.

And they really didn't answer ANY questions of significance....lots of room to move on the storyline.

Interesting story. And while Heros is cool, I liked this better. Enough with the "cheerleader" already!! :P

The Room Key is, well, the 'key' to it all. Sorta.

The Bus Pass and the Comb, though, both allow for immediate escape (in two different ways) from stressful/deadly situations... I like the comb.

The Eye is almost TOO powerful...

The Pen is the EVIL object if any one of 'em is...

The Deck of Cards has not been fully explored and could easily contain 52-or-more different object qualities in itself...!!!!! I'm secretly convinced that the Deck of Cards is perhaps the Prime Object--if there is one.

The Glasses would be EXTREMELY handy... :P

The Scissors are just downright quirky...

Many of the alleged objects were not explored or even handled in the series......

Yes, the ending of the series (and the various unfinished spots within the story) leaves LOTS of room for future events..... :ph34r::D:ph34r::D